Q. 1: Based on the given information, which of the following statements MUST be FALSE?
1. The size of the research committee is less than the size of the administration committee
2. In the teaching committee the number of educationalists is equal to the number of politicians
3. In the administration committee the number of bureaucrats is equal to the number of educationalists
4. The size of the research committee is less than the size of the teaching committee
Q. 3:What is the number of educationalists in the research committee?
Q. 4: Which of the following CANNOT be determined uniquely based on the given information?
1. The total number of educationalists in the three committees
2. The total number of bureaucrats in the three committees
3. The size of the research committee
4. The size of the teaching committee
Total = 24
Bureaucrats are in the ratio 3 : 3 : 4 only value will be 3, 3, 4. So x = 1
Educationalist n < m < o and m = (o + n) / 2
Politicians are in ratio 1 : 1 : 3 only value will be 1, 1, 3.
Possible value of m, n, o are 3, 2, 4 and 3, 1, 5.