A farmer had a rectangular land containing 205 trees. He distributed that land among his four daughters – Abha, Bina, Chitra and Dipti by dividing the land into twelve plots along three rows (X,Y,Z) and four Columns (1,2,3,4) as shown in the figure below:
The plots in rows X, Y, Z contained mango, teak and pine trees respectively. Each plot had trees in non-zero multiples of 3 or 4 and none of the plots had the same number of trees. Each daughter got an even number of plots. In the figure, the number mentioned in top left corner of a plot is the number of trees in that plot, while the letter in the bottom right corner is the first letter of the name of the daughter who got that plot (For example, Abha got the plot in row Y and column 1 containing 21 trees). Some information in the figure got erased, but the following is known:
1. Abha got 20 trees more than Chitra but 6 trees less than Dipti.
2. The largest number of trees in a plot was 32, but it was not with Abha.
3. The number of teak trees in Column 3 was double of that in Column 2 but was half of that in Column 4.
4. Both Abha and Bina got a higher number of plots than Dipti.
5. Only Bina, Chitra and Dipti got corner plots.
6. Dipti got two adjoining plots in the same row.
7. Bina was the only one who got a plot in each row and each column.
8. Chitra and Dipti did not get plots which were adjacent to each other (either in row / column / diagonal).
9. The number of mango trees was double the number of teak trees.
Question 1: How many mango trees were there in total?
Question 2: Which of the following is the correct sequence of trees received by Abha, Bina, Chitra and Dipti in that order?
a. 50, 69, 30, 56
b. 60, 39, 40, 66
c. 44, 87, 24, 50
d. 54, 57, 34, 60
Question 3: How many pine trees did Chitra receive?
Question 4: Who got the plot with the smallest number of trees and how many trees did that plot have?
a. Abha, 4 trees
b. Dipti, 6 trees
c. Bina, 3 trees
d. Bina, 4 trees
Question 5: Which of the following statements is NOT true?
a. Bina got 32 pine trees.
b. Chitra got 12 mango trees.
c. Abha got 41 teak trees.
d. Dipti got 56 mango trees.
Question 6: Which column had the highest number of trees?
b. Cannot be determined