MAT Exam 2022 or Management Aptitude Test is an exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). It occurs in 3 modes- offline mode (at centres), online mode (at centre) and, remote proctor based online or offline test. It is an exam approved by the HRD Ministry of India and nation-wide B-schools take MAT scores into account. It is conducted 4 times a year that includes February, May, September, and December. MAT is given by candidates who wish to pursue an MBA / PGDM program. The MAT test score is valid for 1 year from the day the results have been declared and all colleges that accept MAT score follow the same rule. All the candidates who appear for the MAT test can take various attempts, keeping in mind that only the score achieved in the latest attempt would be taken into consideration. Few prominent colleges accepting the MAT test score are VIT University, MDI Gurgaon, SRM University, IIT Madras and many more.
All students applying for MAT 2022 should follow the MAT eligibility criteria given below:
Marking scheme stands as follows:
There is no time limit between the sections but the time duration of the entire MAT exam 2022 is 150 minutes.
To register for the MAT exam 2022, the applicant needs to follow the below guidelines:
2. To start with the MAT Exam registration, visit the official website of AIMA and click on the register now button. To go to the official website and register for MAT 2022 Click here.
3. Fill the MAT application form select your mode of test.
4. Select up to 4 cities for the allotment of your MAT 2022 exam centre (Make sure the cities selected are convenient for you).
5. Once allotted, the respective MAT Exam 2022 centre will reflect on your admit card.
6. The next step is to upload your photo and signature. Make sure the scanned images adhere to the guidelines mentioned on the official website.
7. The last step in the process to make the payment of the application fees.
Due to the COVID pandemic, the Centre based test (CBT) has been removed from the December 2020 list and replaced by IBT. Selecting 2 IBTs or IBT+PBT, your scores would be sent to 7 MBA colleges instead of 5 MBA colleges for evaluation, all of which you are allowed to select at your discretion. So, an additional payment of 1100 INR allows the candidate to take up 2 additional MBA colleges that they wish to get into.
The IBT December phase for MAT Exam 2021 will be conducted in 2 slots – 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM. The schedule is given below.
Based on the MAT percentile for the previous years, below mentioned are the cut off percentiles in some of the MAT accepting colleges:
MAT does not have any sectional cut-off.