VBS is unique from other B-School in the following ways:
1. Additional Analytics subjects in each specialization: VBS offers analytical subjects additionally in each specialization. The specialization of Business Analytics includes some 15 Analytics-focused subjects, while Banking and Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource Management and International Business specializations have 5 subjects each focused on Analytics. Adding analytical subjects in each specialization has increased the outcome of all the subjects. It is more focused on the overall development of the students. The specializations along with the analytical subjects are as follows:
2. Guided by Industry Experts: The VBS Board of Studies is made up of industry professionals and academicians who advise the institute on upgrading the academic program.VBS has set up an advisory board made of professionals who are well-respected in their respective professions named the Board of Studies. The Board of Studies at VBS also counsels the institute on the various matters about academics and the current needs of the business world. The board currently involves 29 members who have great knowledge in fields as diverse as administration, education, and business. It plays a key part in studying the syllabus; suggesting alterations to the syllabus based on several industry trends; understanding the contemporary teaching pedagogy and proposing several alterations; and encouraging industry engagements through internships, projects, or guest lectures.
3. International Study Tour: VBS provides students with overall exposure through International Study Tour. The international study tour is an elective program, which is designed to provide the students with a first-hand experience of the economic, cultural, and geopolitical drivers in regions integral to the global economy. Every year, VBS organizes an international study tour to a defined location of international recognition. Students get a chance to perform activities like attending training programs at the university, visiting headquarters or prime facilities owned by several leading industrial brands, and undertaking a guided cultural and heritage exposure tour. The program is composed of an on-campus session, a study tour, written assignments, and report submission.
4. International & Domestic Tie-Ups: VBS is well known for its legacy of strong Industry connections. With our rich educational heritage and academic recognition, we have built strong academic alliances with leading universities and business schools in India and worldwide. Through these alliances, we have been able to deliver relevant and experiential learning experiences to students, as well as maintain our commitment to produce future-ready professionals. It has facilitated a bridge between its students & the industry. Through the Industry Interactions, Internships, Live Projects, and pieces of training, the learning experience at VBS are as rich and unique as its legacy. It provides a large number of opportunities where the students are exposed to the world-class industry practices & lifelong learnings of the Industrial senior leaders through the Industry Exposure Sessions. It brings Academics & Industry together through various interesting means to ensure the practice meets theory in all functional areas.
5. Global Trends: Each day, we are constantly considering global trends in technology and international issues. VBS has incorporated International Business and Big Data Analytics into the curriculum. They allow students to focus on matters relevant in today’s world of business. The institute plans to hold global conferences and seminars with well-known speakers from India and abroad who speak on global issues and technology-related topics. Such events help students improve their understanding of global issues.
6. Personal Mentoring (Guru-Shishya Program): VBS believes in molding future business leaders by giving them personal guidance. The institute conducts a Guru-Shishya program to assist students as they enter the early years of their professional life. The faculty members guide the students on key issues to help them become effective managers.
7. Personality Development Program: The importance of all-around development of the personality. When not teaching, the faculty members hold personality profiling of each student and identify their development to become better individuals. Students get opportunities to sharpen their communication skills, build a positive attitude towards life, improve their leadership qualities, networking abilities, and business management through the tailored personality development programs. Conferences and Seminars also provide students the opportunity to have a global learning environment.
Moreover, VBS provides students with a great variety of world-class opportunities to grow their personality in every dimension. Therefore, seeing the above mentioned reasons it can be concluded that VBS is one of the unique business schools. Enroll yourself today and get the knowledge from highly experienced faculty members.